PDM Automotive is excited to team up with industry leaders at the Auto Care Association, INA Association, DRiV TENNECO and PIFA to discuss automotive aftermarket data management industry standards in Latin America.
The automotive industry remains strong in Latin America and we want to help. Please join us for this free webinar where representatives from the Auto Care Association, INA, DRiV, PIFA and PDM Automotive discuss how manufacturers and resellers can adopt industry standards for managing product data in Latin America.
Adopting industry standards has never been easier and can help manufacturers and resellers improve efficiencies, revenue and communication with business partners in Latin American markets. Establishing good data governance and streamlined processes are essential in todays environment and sets companies up for future growth in Latin America and across the world.
Session will be presented in Spanish and English.
When: Thursday, May 27th, 2021 7:00-8:30pm eastern
This Free webinar features:
- Welcome and Host – Oscar Albin, INA Association, President (Industria Nacional de Autopartes A.C./National Autoparts Industry)
- Auto Care Activity in Latin America & New Projects – Taylor Mitchell, Auto Care Senior VP Technology
- Data Best Practices & PIM Solutions – Johannes Crepon, PDM Co-Founder and CEO
- Learnings from Going International with Data and Best Practices – Jason Riegel, DRiV TENNECO, Director Americas Product Content
- Data Strategy Turned into Sales Growth – Fernando Careaga, PIFA Consulting, President
Register here for Free webinar
If you have any questions about this event or how PDM can help you manage your data, get in touch with us below!