As we settle into our first week of the 2021 New Year we want to thank our customers, resellers and partners for record growth of PDM Automotive over the last year. We had an incredible year despite the tribulations of COVD-19 and in 2020 here’s what we accomplished together:
- PDM Automotive was selected by the Automotive Content Professional’s Network (ACPN) Committee to be a judging partner for the 2020 ACPN Content Excellence Awards for the second year in a row!
- PDM among the sponsors of the 2020 AASA Virtual Vision Conference which enabled attendees to experience a more focused, content-rich, and interactive exchange of ideas. Because #datamatters.
- PDM had a Huge win at the Seattle Angel Conference (SAC) XVII where after competing for over 3 months, in the field of over 60 companies, PDM scored 1st place and we received $132,000 in investment.
- The PDM platform grew with many new features, making cataloging and data management easier than ever. Below are just a few of the features added over the last 12 months. To learn more about these features, PDM members, customers, resellers and partners can log into the Customer Portal and search by category.
- Custom Vehicle Table
- Support of ACES Equipment Tables
- Search API for e-commerce
- Lightning Fast Export and Imports
- New User Role Permissions added.
- New fields added to Export Builder Plus.
- Auto Care vehicle Application Validations.
- New eBay and Amazon Integrations capabilities making marketplace listings easier than ever and improved sales.
- Enhanced Scorecard Configurations providing unparalleled communication with industry partners.
- Automated Expansion of Engine and Transmission Coverage
- Duplicate and Overlap Validation Verifications added.
- VCdb monthly updates provide users with Quick Fix capabilities for real-time updates.
- Newly added Notes & Qualifiers now available as default values.
- All Applications Overview, Duplicates, and Overlaps now available.
- PDM hosts two webinars in collaboration with Classy Llama on What to Expect When Building an Automotive eCommerce Website and The Future Tech of Automotive eCommerce.
- PDM lands semi-finals at SEMA’s Launch Pad Competition landing #1 in technology and #4 in over in Facebook popular vote.
- PDM Founder, named SEMA’s top 35 Under 35 and nominated for the Custom Auto Network (CAN) Person of the Year
- Our team continued to expand with additional Data and Customer Support, VP of Product, and adding to our Development team
Thank you for an incredible year, we can’t wait to see what 2021 has in store!
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how PDM can help you streamline your product data management. Because #datamatters