Did you know PDM Automotive can now help Heavy Duty companies streamline PIES data to make data communication easier than ever before? Recently, the Auto Care Association announced the Product Information Exchange Standard (PIES) was expanded to the Heavy Duty industry. The Auto Care industry PIES data standards include:
- PCdb – Product Classification Database
- Brand Table Database
- PAdb – Product Attributes Database
- Best Practices
With PDM’s newly released Custom Vehicle Table Feature you can create your company’s own custom vehicles and product attributes to better streamline the product data communication with your trading partners. PDM members can visit the PDM Custom Portal, click Custom Vehicle Table to learn more.
According to Auto Care Best Practices, the PIES standard you will achieve the following benefits:
- Removes duplicated communication and distribution efforts
- Saves time and money
- Lowers supply chain costs
- Increases product introduction and speed to market
- Contributes to increased sales, operational efficiencies, and reduced returns
Contact us today at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn how you can create your own Heavy Duty PIES data.